venerdì 20 novembre 2009

COLLIER "ORCHIDEA IN ROSA"

E' tempo di agiornamenti...ecco uno degli ultimi lavori, un collier con pendente centrale in filo dorato ed orchidea in pasta sintetica, con microsfere e montata con perle di fiume e rodoniti sfaccettate.

Here's one of my latest necklaces, the central pendant is made of gilded wire with a polymer clay orchid, with pink microspheres and set with freshwater pearls and rhodonite beads.


Qui un'immagine del collier accanto ai disegni preparatori:
The necklace with my sketchbook:


1 commento:

Miss Touchatou ha detto...

I am crazy about your work,really !!! I am very fan ,I saw you to take a good year end,sorry for my english,i am french hihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...